Fancy a quick burst of berries with your breakfast? Try this delicious yoghurt with berries, chia seeds, banana and roasted almonds. For a dairy free alternative, I like to use coconut kefir, coconut yoghurt or another other lactose-free yoghurt.
One small tub yoghurt 200-250g
1/2 sliced banana
3 tsp Chia seeds
40g handfull of blueberries
40g handfull of strawberries
40g handfull of roasted almonds
All you need to do is spoon your yoghurt into a bowl, and top with the rest of the ingredients!
I’ve decided to close the website. The good news is that there’s still 10 days left to order a book online before the site closes! Orders must be submitted before October 11, and all orders will receive free shipping.
You’ll still be able to follow my recipes on this blog, and via my facebook page, so I’m not disappearing from the internet entirely.
This is a nice dip for when you’re waiting for the BBQ to be ready, or for afternoon tea after school (my children love it). If needed, you can use sour-supreme, a dairy-free alternative to sourcream.
1 cob bread
250g frozen spinach
2 x 230g tins water chestnuts
1/2 cup light mayonnaise
1/2 cup sour cream light (L)
2 cloves garlic
1 red capsicum
1. Cut the top off the bread and put to the side. Scoop out the insides.
2. Defrost the spinach. Drain well, and squeeze out excess water. Place in a blender with chestnuts and blend for 10-15 sec.
3. Peel and crush garlic. Add to the blender with mayo and sour cream and blend until
all mixed well.
4. Pour the mixture into the bread.
5. Slice shallots, de-seed capsicum and slice as well. Decorate the dish.
6. Grab the top of the bread that you sliced off earlier. Tear it apart, or chop it into bite sized pieces, and enjoy eating it with the dip. Once you’ve finished the top, you can begin to nip bread from the bread-bowl itself.