This Stuffed Eggplant Roll can be served as both an entree and a main. I suggest you serve it with yoghurt and parsley.
1 1/2 cup quinoa
1 vegetable stock cube
1- 2 Tbsp olive oil
110g goat cheese
1 punnet cocktail tomatoes
Pepper to taste
Optional. A small bunch (60g) parsley and 100g yoghurt
1. Cook quinoa in 2 cups of water and stock for 10-15 min until all water is absorbed.
2. Trim and slice eggplant thinly. Place in frying pan with olive oil. Cook for 5 min.
3. Peel carrots and cut into sticks. Steam for 7 min.
4. Slice olives, cut tomatoes in halves and crumble goat cheese. Add to quinoa and mix well. Season with pepper.
5. Place some carrot sticks on a plate, add the quinoa mix onto re eggplant and roll it up. Place on top of carrots.
6. Optional. Serve with a bit of yoghurt and some parsley.