This is a lovely soup for the wintertime, using Frikadeller (or, Danish Meatballs). It’s already a gluten and lactose-free dish, and if you’re vegetarian, simply omit the meatballs.
2 Tbsp butter or margarine
1 clove garlic
1 tsp. ground nutmeg
Salt and pepper to taste
3 Tbsp rice flour
3 1/2 Cups water
2 veg stock cubes
500g veal mince or veal/pork mince
1 tsp. ground onion or garlic
Cracked pepper to taste
1. Boil 4 eggs for 8 min.
2. Peel and dice onion, and peel and crush garlic. Saute in butter in pan for 5 min.
3. Add nutmeg. Chop kale leaves (and remove stems) finely, and season with salt and pepper.
4. Add rice flour and gradually add water and veggie stock. Cook for 10 min.
5. Add garlic or onion powder to mince and roll into balls. Place meatballs in the soup and cook for 10 min.
6. Peel and halve the eggs, and place in the soup. Continue cooking until the eggs are warmed up. Season with black pepper, and then it’s ready to serve!