3 Tbsp. sugar
1 1/3 cup self-raising wholemeal flour
40g butter or margarine
1/3 cup milk
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 Tbsp. butter
1. Preheat oven to 225°C
2. Crack eggs in a bowl. Add sugar and beat until fluffy. Add flour.
3. Melt butter in a saucepan and add milk until warm (around 37°C, test this with your finger)
4. Add the butter mixture to the bowl and beat for a couple of minutes.
5. Mash bananas and add to bowl with the cinnamon. Gently mix altogether.
6. Grease a muffin tray and pour mix into tray. Cook in the oven for 15-20 minutes.