1 clove garlic
2 sticks celery
1 sweet potato
1 tbsp olive oil
1 stock cube
3 cups water
1x 400g tin crushed tomatoes
1x 400g tin coconut milk
500g fish fillets (hoki)
Salt and cracked pepper to taste
2 Tbsp basil or small bunch basil
100g spinach leaves
200g prawns (cooked)
1. Peel onion, carrots, sweet potato and garlic.
2. Dice onion and crush garlic. Cook in a pan in oil for a couple of minutes.
3. Slice carrots, celery and sweet potato into thin slices. Halve the potato slices. Add to
pan and cook for another 5 min.
4. Add water, stock, tomatoes and coconut milk and cook for 5 min.
5. Dice fish fillets and season with salt and pepper. Add them to pan and cook for 5 min.
6. Cut basil coarsely (or use ground basil) and add to pan. Finally, add the spinach and prawns and heat it all up. It’s now ready to serve!!!