Everyone loves a surprise! This delicious parcel is quick and painless to make, and can be prepared beforehand, wrapped in foil and placed in the refrigerator to be baked later that day.
4 pieces of foil (about 30x40cm)
150g sweet potato
4 chicken breast fillets
Salt and pepper to taste
1 golden nugget pumpkin
2 Tbsp. tomato sauce
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Peel and slice potato, pumpkin and carrot. Peel and quarter onion.
3. Arrange potato slices in the centre of each piece of foil and allow them to overlap slightly.
4. Place chicken fillets on top and season with salt and pepper.
5. Cut broccoli into small florets, place onto chicken with carrots, onion and pumpkin. Brush well with sauce.
6. Enclose in foil and bake in the oven for about 30 min.