Salad: 100g mixed salad leaves
Half a small red cabbage
1 handful of almonds
30g butter or margarine
2 Tbsp flour
2/3 cup of milk
1. Preheat oven to 200°C
2. Peel and dice onions and peel and crush garlic. Cook in the pan in olive oil until transparent.
3. Add spinach and crumbled cheese, eggs and pepper. Combine well.
4. Place a layer of spinach in a greased oven-proof dish. Cover with a layer of lasagna sheet. Repeat, alternating spinach and lasagna, and finishing with a layer of spinach.
5. Optional: If using sauce, melt butter in a pan, and add flour. Gradually whisk in milk until it thickens (Note: make sure the top layer is a lasagne sheet if using the sauce). Pour evenly over lasagne.
5. Bake in the oven for 30-40 min.
6. Salad: Rinse the salad leaves and place in a salad bowl. Grate the cabbage or slice it finely and chop almonds in half. Peel, core and slice avocado. Add the cabbage, almonds and avocado to the salad and mix well. Serve salad with lasagna.